In this video, A R Renjith, CEO of Bramma, throws light on 4 business opportunities that can be initiated with a low budget. The business opportunities mentioned in the video are especially useful for women looking forward to beginning their entrepreneurial journey.
00:20 Thrift stores
02:49 wellness hub
03:55 Digital marketing
05:28 Designer boutique
✔️ Gmail User? Join Our FREE Entrepreneur Community Here and Learn How to Increase Sales Volume Instantly by 60%
Strategic Business Consultant and Coach
– Coach, Mentor, Trainer and a solution provider for small and medium companies: Has consulted and provided strategic directions for more than 400 SMEs in Kerala and the Middle East.
– Experienced hands at Graphic and Instructional Designing: Has been an independent consultant for e learning companies like Cell, Edurite, Aptara, Learnnext etc.
– An innovative thinker and ideator on Advertising concepts and Ideas: Has associated with Rediffussion, Mudra and Grey Worldwide for specific assignments
– A Professional quiz master with more than 200 career quiz titles and more than 500 quiz shows as master to the credit
– An International trainer on business reengineering, sustainability and team building: Have provided talks to corporates like Mitsubishi, Asian Paints, Vedanta, Alfa Laval and more.
Has consulted over 400 small and medium business owners inside Kerala and has trained over 100,000 people across the world.
Specialties: Business Process Re-engineering, Creating marketing strategies, Innovative training designs, Branding ideas, Event planning, Motivating,Copy writing, Instructional designing, Attitude analysis