Bringing Entrepreneurship Concepts to Life with Case Studies
The Entrepreneurship Development Center (EDC) at the William Davidson Institute develops training programs for entrepreneurs. The EDC incorporates innovative tools, such as mini cases, into its programs to bring concepts to life and spark lively classroom discussions for programs in low- and middle-income countries.
How to Make 6 Figures in 6 Months on AirBNB Without Owning Properties!
(NO need to buy properties, NO real estate experience, and ZERO tech skills!)
What You'll Learn in this Training
- A stupid simple "side hustle" you can start from home...TONIGHT (for reals)
- Why you don't need to own property, have good credit, or a bunch of cash to get started
- How to do this without signing a lease
- Why properties earn a lot more on Airbnb than what it costs you to control them
- An opportunity to join a private group of the world's best paid "BNBers"
- If you've ever rented before - you already know how half of this works!
What Industry Experts Are Saying